Knack has somewhat been the butt of a lot of jokes since it came out. The epitome of a lackluster launch game for a new console. There wasn’t much offensive about it, but it hardly inspired much either.
Well, it seems while we were keeping the brand name alive as a joke, Sony have pulled the trigger on a sequel. Knack 2 was announced at the PlayStation Experience Press Conference, and this time it features co-op play.
What more can you say really? Strap in for more Knack. I do hope they can make something of it for sure. We will see.
- Hitman 2 Will Receive Updated Versions of Every Map from the First Game as DLC - August 20, 2018
- Windjammers 2 Has Been Announced… No, Really - August 20, 2018
- Ubisoft and Elijah Wood’s Transference Releases Next Month - August 20, 2018
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018