Knack has somewhat been the butt of a lot of jokes since it came out. The epitome of a lackluster launch game for a new console. There wasn’t much offensive about it, but it hardly inspired much either.
Well, it seems while we were keeping the brand name alive as a joke, Sony have pulled the trigger on a sequel. Knack 2 was announced at the PlayStation Experience Press Conference, and this time it features co-op play.
What more can you say really? Strap in for more Knack. I do hope they can make something of it for sure. We will see.
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018
- Miramar is Finally Coming to PUBG on Xbox One Tomorrow - May 23, 2018
- PES 2019 Announces Seven New Liecensed Leagues - May 23, 2018
- Sunset Overdrive Could be Coming to PC - May 23, 2018
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018