Knack has somewhat been the butt of a lot of jokes since it came out. The epitome of a lackluster launch game for a new console. There wasn’t much offensive about it, but it hardly inspired much either.
Well, it seems while we were keeping the brand name alive as a joke, Sony have pulled the trigger on a sequel. Knack 2 was announced at the PlayStation Experience Press Conference, and this time it features co-op play.
What more can you say really? Strap in for more Knack. I do hope they can make something of it for sure. We will see.
- Destiny 2’s Next DLC Set to Launch December 4th - November 16, 2018
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018