Well, well, well. They did it.
The Last of Us Part 2 was announced at the end of the PlayStation Experience Press Conference today to huge cheers. We knew it was a possibility, and have been hearing about it for a long, long time, but it is still a massive surprise to see it turn up. It looks like it will continue the story of the first game too, with Ellie the focal point of the trailer and Joel turning up too. There had been a lot of speculation that the game would start a fresh with new characters, but alas, that doesn’t seem to be the case.
No release window was announced, and it was said to be in very, very early development.
Not much more to say about it than, take a look:
- 'The Last Of Us Remastered' Gets A New PS4 Pro Patch
- Edge Transit’s Drop Rate is Getting a Nerf in Destiny 2 - September 21, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Ace of Spades Quest Now Much Easier Thanks To Hotfix - September 21, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can Be Played in First-Person - September 20, 2018
- Call of Cthulhu Gets a Spooky New Gameplay Trailer - September 20, 2018
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018