Dead Rising 4 seems to be hitting with little fanfare. Perhaps because it is coming at the end of the year, but I’d not be surprised if you didn’t know the game was coming out on Tuesday.
To remind you that it is, here is a trailer for the game, and it really leans into the holiday spirit. Y’now. With Zombies and Blood too. I hope this game is fun and the direction it has gone isn’t too overbearing.
Take a look:
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018