Bleeding Cool reported a number of allegations of plagiarism against the graphic novel Who Killed Kurt Cobain: The Story of Boddah by Nicolas and Vérane Otéro. The book was published in the US last month by IDW, translated from the original French volume published by Glenat.
We mentioned that IDW were having meetings regarding this last week. Now we understand that retailers have been informed
Due to concerns regarding the content of IDW Publishing’s Who Killed Kurt Cobain: The Story of Boddah HC, IDW has elected to make the hardcover fully returnable.
So retailers stuck with copies are able to return them. Or does this mean it will become an instant collectable?
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo (Pics Update) - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018