Bleeding Cool reported a number of allegations of plagiarism against the graphic novel Who Killed Kurt Cobain: The Story of Boddah by Nicolas and Vérane Otéro. The book was published in the US last month by IDW, translated from the original French volume published by Glenat.
We mentioned that IDW were having meetings regarding this last week. Now we understand that retailers have been informed
Due to concerns regarding the content of IDW Publishing’s Who Killed Kurt Cobain: The Story of Boddah HC, IDW has elected to make the hardcover fully returnable.
So retailers stuck with copies are able to return them. Or does this mean it will become an instant collectable?
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 15th December – It’s Just White Noise… - December 15, 2018