Bleeding Cool reported a number of allegations of plagiarism against the graphic novel Who Killed Kurt Cobain: The Story of Boddah by Nicolas and Vérane Otéro. The book was published in the US last month by IDW, translated from the original French volume published by Glenat.
We mentioned that IDW were having meetings regarding this last week. Now we understand that retailers have been informed
Due to concerns regarding the content of IDW Publishing’s Who Killed Kurt Cobain: The Story of Boddah HC, IDW has elected to make the hardcover fully returnable.
So retailers stuck with copies are able to return them. Or does this mean it will become an instant collectable?
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018
- Street Fighter’s Jeffrey ‘Chamba’ Cruz Launches RandomVeus ODC in January - October 21, 2018
- Top Dog Comics Launches in Augusta, Georgia - October 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? - October 21, 2018