Bleeding Cool reported a number of allegations of plagiarism against the graphic novel Who Killed Kurt Cobain: The Story of Boddah by Nicolas and Vérane Otéro. The book was published in the US last month by IDW, translated from the original French volume published by Glenat.
We mentioned that IDW were having meetings regarding this last week. Now we understand that retailers have been informed
Due to concerns regarding the content of IDW Publishing’s Who Killed Kurt Cobain: The Story of Boddah HC, IDW has elected to make the hardcover fully returnable.
So retailers stuck with copies are able to return them. Or does this mean it will become an instant collectable?
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018