Bleeding Cool reported a number of allegations of plagiarism against the graphic novel Who Killed Kurt Cobain: The Story of Boddah by Nicolas and Vérane Otéro. The book was published in the US last month by IDW, translated from the original French volume published by Glenat.
We mentioned that IDW were having meetings regarding this last week. Now we understand that retailers have been informed
Due to concerns regarding the content of IDW Publishing’s Who Killed Kurt Cobain: The Story of Boddah HC, IDW has elected to make the hardcover fully returnable.
So retailers stuck with copies are able to return them. Or does this mean it will become an instant collectable?
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018
- Letitia Wright Would Rather Be the New Black Panther Than the New Iron Man - May 26, 2018
- David Harewood Promises Big Changes to Supergirl at the End of Season 3 - May 26, 2018
- 15 Things to Pick Up at MCM London Comic Con 2018 Today - May 26, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018