A couple of weeks ago, Bleeding Cool scooped the news that Wizard World had announced in an SEC filing that they wouldn’t have enough funds to continue long term operations after December 31st, without further funding.
This has caused some to worry about the viability of upcoming shows, with 16 Wizard World Comic Cons scheduled for 2017 across the USA.
Rob Liefeld has described Wizard as going “tits up”.
And the next show scheduled is on January 6th, the New Orleans Wizard World.
Expect to hear more in three days.
- The Daily LITG, 22nd October 2018 – Happy Birthday Steven Grant - October 22, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018