A couple of weeks ago, Bleeding Cool scooped the news that Wizard World had announced in an SEC filing that they wouldn’t have enough funds to continue long term operations after December 31st, without further funding.
This has caused some to worry about the viability of upcoming shows, with 16 Wizard World Comic Cons scheduled for 2017 across the USA.
Rob Liefeld has described Wizard as going “tits up”.
And the next show scheduled is on January 6th, the New Orleans Wizard World.
Expect to hear more in three days.
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018