Every so often, comic book publishers send out previews of upcoming comics without any of the lettering finished. The result, while pretty to look at, leaves readers wondering just what the hell is going on in those pages. Well, wonder no more.
Here at Bleeding Cool, we have combined decades of experience in reading comic books, so we can tell what’s happening, even without the words. Using that knowledge, we’ve lettered these previews for Marvel and DC to the best of our ability. If nothing else, perhaps publishers will learn their lesson and stop releasing unlettered previews.
After multiple delays and months of waiting, the final issue of the Marvel super-mega-crossover event of 2016, Civil War 2 #8, hits stands on December 28th. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully. Maybe give it an extra two or three weeks just in case. Written by “The Great One” Brian Bendis with art by David Marquez, Civil War 2 #8 will answer all of your questions that weren’t already answered by the slew of books set in its aftermath that have come out already. And in this issue… AN AVENGER WILL DIE!!!
- Here’s How Retailers Can Get Doug Braithwaite’s Glass Variant Cover for Bloodshot Rising Spirit #1 - August 20, 2018
- Secret Origins of Riverdale Werewolves Revealed in Archie Previews for 8/22 - August 20, 2018
- The Empty Man: Comic Adapted for Film Comes Back to Comics - August 20, 2018
- Todd Nauck Revisits Iconic Image for Return of Wolverine #1 Variant - August 20, 2018
- WWE’s Nia Jax and Luke Gallows, Sitting in a Tree, D-A-T-I-N-G? - August 20, 2018