Every so often, comic book publishers send out previews of upcoming comics without any of the lettering finished. The result, while pretty to look at, leaves readers wondering just what the hell is going on in those pages. Well, wonder no more.
Here at Bleeding Cool, we have combined decades of experience in reading comic books, so we can tell what’s happening, even without the words. Using that knowledge, we’ve lettered these previews for Marvel and DC to the best of our ability. If nothing else, perhaps publishers will learn their lesson and stop releasing unlettered previews.
After multiple delays and months of waiting, the final issue of the Marvel super-mega-crossover event of 2016, Civil War 2 #8, hits stands on December 28th. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully. Maybe give it an extra two or three weeks just in case. Written by “The Great One” Brian Bendis with art by David Marquez, Civil War 2 #8 will answer all of your questions that weren’t already answered by the slew of books set in its aftermath that have come out already. And in this issue… AN AVENGER WILL DIE!!!
- X-ual Healing: Cable #157, Continuity Porn Even a New Reader Can Enjoy - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Acanti Sky-Whales, Brood-Wolves, and Flying Brood-Sharks, Oh My, in Weapon H #3 - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing – A Heel Turn for Weapon X in Hunt for Wolverine: The Claws of a Killer #1 - May 19, 2018
- Hasbro Trademarks the Smell of Play-Doh - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing: The Face of Doom in All-New Wolverine #35 - May 19, 2018