It’s one of a number of life drawing classes that have been held at Orbital Comics in London over the last year or so.
Tomorrow night, three professional life models will hold expressive dynamic poses for professional and aspiring artists and illustrators who love drawing characters in costume.
Art Model Collective regular models Manko and Carla will be joined by a popular androgynous male model Angel Ito. Together, in outfits referencing twisted manga, gothic lolita and visual kei, they will create intriguing scenarios and visual storylines.
Admittance is £15, it starts at 7pm for 7.30 kick off tomorrow and there are still places left…
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 25th February 2018 – Superman Readers Disturbed About Bendis - February 25, 2018
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design - February 25, 2018