Every so often, comic book publishers send out previews of upcoming comics without any of the lettering finished. The result, while pretty to look at, leaves readers wondering just what the hell is going on in those pages. Well, wonder no more.
Here at Bleeding Cool, we have combined decades of experience in reading comic books, so we can tell what’s happening, even without the words. Using that knowledge, we’ve lettered these previews for Marvel and DC to the best of our ability. If nothing else, perhaps publishers will learn their lesson and stop releasing unlettered previews.
In this issue of Improbable Previews, we take a look inside The Unstoppable Wasp #1 by Jeremy Whitley and Elsa Charretier. Raised by The Red Room, the Russian spy organization that trained The Black Widow, Hank Pym’s long-lost daughter Nadia brings “fresh eyes and bountiful optimism” to the Marvel Universe. But can she get over the secret Russian programming that drives her to complete an impossible mission? Find out when The Unstoppable Wasp buzzes into stores on January 4th! But if you can’t wait, we’ve done our best to fill in the blanks below:
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Incredible Hulk Beat the Crap Out of Hulk Hogan - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Union Jack Resisted Thatcher’s England in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Marvel Mocked a Beloved Republican President in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Spider-Man Took a Fall for Animal Rights in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Namor Got Political About Pollution in 1989 - October 21, 2018