Every so often, comic book publishers send out previews of upcoming comics without any of the lettering finished. The result, while pretty to look at, leaves readers wondering just what the hell is going on in those pages. Well, wonder no more.
Here at Bleeding Cool, we have combined decades of experience in reading comic books, so we can tell what’s happening, even without the words. Using that knowledge, we’ve lettered these previews for Marvel and DC to the best of our ability. If nothing else, perhaps publishers will learn their lesson and stop releasing unlettered previews.
In this issue of Improbable Previews, we take a look inside The Unstoppable Wasp #1 by Jeremy Whitley and Elsa Charretier. Raised by The Red Room, the Russian spy organization that trained The Black Widow, Hank Pym’s long-lost daughter Nadia brings “fresh eyes and bountiful optimism” to the Marvel Universe. But can she get over the secret Russian programming that drives her to complete an impossible mission? Find out when The Unstoppable Wasp buzzes into stores on January 4th! But if you can’t wait, we’ve done our best to fill in the blanks below:
- Fanboy Wrampage: Podcast One Drops Vince Russo Amidst Feud with Wrestling Journalists - March 22, 2018
- Sex, Violence, and X-Force in the New Deadpool 2 Trailer - March 22, 2018
- Bruce Lee Returns to Darby Pop for All-Ages ‘Walk of the Dragon’ - March 21, 2018
- Dark Horse to Collect Jennie Wood and Jeff McComsey’s Flutter in 1 Volume This October - March 21, 2018
- BOOM! to Publish Kara Leopard and Kelly and Nicole Matthews’ ‘Pandora’s Legacy’ - March 21, 2018