Arthur Darvill, star of Doctor Who and Legends of Tomorrow, would be perfectly willing to play Young Dumbledore in the sequel to Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them, according to a report from Arthur Darvill.
“Absolutely, [I’m up for it],” Darvill told espionage-themed rumor website Digital Spy. “D’you know what? I’ve made this pact with myself that when I hit a certain age, I’m only going to play wizards. I want to be that guy.”
Darvill had lots to say on the subject of playing Young Dumbledore, a role for which he is not, as far as anyone knows, in consideration for. “So whether it’s 10 years down the line or… when I can grow a salt and pepper beard, I would be totally happy just playing wizards for the rest of my life,” he said. “But yeah, if they came knocking saying, ‘We really want you to play the young Dumbledore’, I’d definitely consider it!”
Fantastic Beasts is set to be a five movie franchise which may feature Young Dumbledore heavily, and though Arthur Darvill is currently not rumored for that role by anyone other than Arthur Darvill, it would be a very lucrative move for him.
And in case you didn’t know, he’s interested. Give him a call.
- Zack Snyder’s Short Film ‘Snow Steam Iron’ Released For Free On Vero - September 19, 2017
- Shamus Bros. Play Con Circuit Game Of Thrones With New Ace Universe Super Shows - September 19, 2017
- John Cena’s Dad Goes Off On Jinder Mahal, Charlotte Flair, Alexa Bliss - September 19, 2017
- Christmas Canceled As Toys ‘R’ Us Files For Bankruptcy - September 19, 2017
- Total Divas Star Paige Preparing For WWE Return - September 18, 2017