Arthur Darvill, star of Doctor Who and Legends of Tomorrow, would be perfectly willing to play Young Dumbledore in the sequel to Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them, according to a report from Arthur Darvill.
“Absolutely, [I’m up for it],” Darvill told espionage-themed rumor website Digital Spy. “D’you know what? I’ve made this pact with myself that when I hit a certain age, I’m only going to play wizards. I want to be that guy.”
Darvill had lots to say on the subject of playing Young Dumbledore, a role for which he is not, as far as anyone knows, in consideration for. “So whether it’s 10 years down the line or… when I can grow a salt and pepper beard, I would be totally happy just playing wizards for the rest of my life,” he said. “But yeah, if they came knocking saying, ‘We really want you to play the young Dumbledore’, I’d definitely consider it!”
Fantastic Beasts is set to be a five movie franchise which may feature Young Dumbledore heavily, and though Arthur Darvill is currently not rumored for that role by anyone other than Arthur Darvill, it would be a very lucrative move for him.
And in case you didn’t know, he’s interested. Give him a call.
- Donny Cates Confirms the End of Thanos for April’s Thanos #18… For Now - March 22, 2018
- Jim Cornette Announces Wrestling Comic at IDW, Claims It Will Make You Rich - March 22, 2018
- WWE Admits Talking to Hulk Hogan About Return - March 22, 2018
- Nix Comics Offers Subscription for All Your 2018 Rock N’ Roll, Horror, and Western Comic Needs - March 22, 2018
- Terry Funk Wants to Fight Donald Trump and Joe Biden in a Wrestling Match - March 22, 2018