Martin Scorsese‘s Silence has had quite a lot of people a buzz for a while now. The film looks to be going in new directions for the director, as well as having a pretty killer cast.
Taking place in Japan, it tells the story of two Christian missionaries who are trying to find their mentor in Japan at a time when the religion was outlawed. Scorsese has apparently been trying to make this movie for 28 years as well, so this looks to be a real passion project made flesh.
Take a look:
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018
- Overwatch’s Reaper and Mei Next In-Line for Buffs - March 22, 2018
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Outsold the Original’s Life-Time Revenue in 2 Weeks - March 22, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Announced For Nintendo Switch - March 22, 2018
- Hitman’s Sapienza Level is Yours to Keep for Free if You Pick it Up Before April 3rd - March 21, 2018