Martin Scorsese‘s Silence has had quite a lot of people a buzz for a while now. The film looks to be going in new directions for the director, as well as having a pretty killer cast.
Taking place in Japan, it tells the story of two Christian missionaries who are trying to find their mentor in Japan at a time when the religion was outlawed. Scorsese has apparently been trying to make this movie for 28 years as well, so this looks to be a real passion project made flesh.
Take a look:
- Valve Say They Have Three Full VR Games In The Works - February 10, 2017
- Roadhog’s Hook Is Getting A Small Nerf And Winston Will Be Harder To Kill In New Overwatch PTR Patch - February 10, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Most Likely Won’t Be Coming To Nintendo Switch - February 10, 2017
- These Halo Wars 2 Adverts Harken Back To When Video Game Commercials Were Good Fun - February 9, 2017
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Is Coming To Retail Later This Month; Episode 3 Soon After - February 9, 2017