Every so often, comic book publishers send out previews of upcoming comics without any of the lettering finished. The result, while pretty to look at, leaves readers wondering just what the hell is going on in those pages. Well, wonder no more.
Here at Bleeding Cool, we have combined decades of experience in reading comic books, so we can tell what’s happening, even without the words. Using that knowledge, we’ve lettered these previews for Marvel and DC to the best of our ability. If nothing else, perhaps publishers will learn their lesson and stop releasing unlettered previews.
In this issue of Improbable Previews, Jennifer Walters makes her debut in pronounless Hulk #1, by Mariko Tamaki and Nico Leon. Unfortunately, the book, which spins out of Civil War 2 as part of Marvel’s <<NOW>> initiative, is set to come out on December 28, the same day as the oft-delayed final issue of that super-mega-crossover event! How will Walters deal with the confusion caused by the Civil War 2 delays on top of the senseless shock death of her cousin Bruce Banner? Find out below!
- X-Men: Bland Design – X-citing X-Position X-ists in X-Men Blue #23 - March 18, 2018
- Dieselfunk Dispatch: An Overview of Comics Distribution Channels - March 18, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – Building the Wall in Astonishing X-Men #9 - March 18, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – New Mutants: Dead Souls Isn’t Your Average Movie Cash-In - March 18, 2018
- Ahead of Ultimate Deletion, Matt Hardy Seeks Advice from Giraffe to Defeat Bray Wyatt - March 17, 2018