Every so often, comic book publishers send out previews of upcoming comics without any of the lettering finished. The result, while pretty to look at, leaves readers wondering just what the hell is going on in those pages. Well, wonder no more.
Here at Bleeding Cool, we have combined decades of experience in reading comic books, so we can tell what’s happening, even without the words. Using that knowledge, we’ve lettered these previews for Marvel and DC to the best of our ability. If nothing else, perhaps publishers will learn their lesson and stop releasing unlettered previews.
In this issue of Improbable Previews, Jennifer Walters makes her debut in pronounless Hulk #1, by Mariko Tamaki and Nico Leon. Unfortunately, the book, which spins out of Civil War 2 as part of Marvel’s <<NOW>> initiative, is set to come out on December 28, the same day as the oft-delayed final issue of that super-mega-crossover event! How will Walters deal with the confusion caused by the Civil War 2 delays on top of the senseless shock death of her cousin Bruce Banner? Find out below!
- Cowabunga! Paramount Relaunching Ninja Turtles Franchise; Michael Bay Will Still Produce - June 20, 2018
- DC Comics Urges Fans to Be Like Superman and #StandWithRefugees - June 20, 2018
- New Comics by Ben Passmore, Liz Prince, Mister Hayden Highlight Silver Sprocket’s Summer and Fall Releases - June 20, 2018
- Key Walking Dead Issues Get Blind Bag Edition Variants for Walking Dead Day - June 20, 2018
- DC Heroes in Crisis Has Some Competition in September From Dave Sim’s Cerebus - June 20, 2018