Every so often, comic book publishers send out previews of upcoming comics without any of the lettering finished. The result, while pretty to look at, leaves readers wondering just what the hell is going on in those pages. Well, wonder no more.
Here at Bleeding Cool, we have combined decades of experience in reading comic books, so we can tell what’s happening, even without the words. Using that knowledge, we’ve lettered these previews for Marvel and DC to the best of our ability. If nothing else, perhaps publishers will learn their lesson and stop releasing unlettered previews.
In this issue of Improbable Previews, Jennifer Walters makes her debut in pronounless Hulk #1, by Mariko Tamaki and Nico Leon. Unfortunately, the book, which spins out of Civil War 2 as part of Marvel’s <<NOW>> initiative, is set to come out on December 28, the same day as the oft-delayed final issue of that super-mega-crossover event! How will Walters deal with the confusion caused by the Civil War 2 delays on top of the senseless shock death of her cousin Bruce Banner? Find out below!
- Explore the New World with David Jesus Vignolli’s New Historical Fantasy OGN at Archaia - October 23, 2018
- More Un-Uncanny X-Men Variants from Alex Ross, Art Adams, Steve Epting, Salvador Larroca, and Terry Dodson - October 23, 2018
- Batman Damned #2 Variant Shows Lengths Jim Lee Will Go to Prevent 2nd Appearance of #Batpenis - October 23, 2018
- Vault Comics Launches Myriad, a Young Readers Imprint - October 23, 2018
- 5 Interior Pages from Dylan Burnett for X-Force #1 - October 23, 2018