While the other Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow get the week off because of the holiday, The Flash will air on Tuesday night (It has election night off) with an episode centered on Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker) and her transformation into Killer Frost. We’ve seen Caitlin is still around in the photos from the 4-series crossover… but what happens this week? How will the team deal with her burgeoning powers? Wally West actor Keiynan Lonsdale told EW.com:
People will be pretty worried. Killer Frost from Earth-2 wasn’t a friendly foe. With Caitlin being scared of her powers, that can also be an issue, because when you push something away, the higher the chance of it being able to take over. That increases the fear. I think the team recognizes that and it’s another challenge they have to face.
I think the short future-vibe Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdez) did showing Vibe vs Killer Frost may have been taken out of context. But this does come down to the question of Nature vs Nuture. Having grown up differently than the Earth-2 Killer Frost, if Caitlin turns evil it will be because of the nature of her powers.
- Jon Schnepp Helps Decrypt Krypton’s Season 1 Finale - May 24, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: 13 Images and a Synopsis for Episode 21 - May 24, 2018
- Syfy Releases Spoilery Teaser for Krypton Season 2 - May 24, 2018
- Krypton Season 1 Finale Recap: The Phantom Zone - May 24, 2018
- CBS Cancels ‘Code Black’, the Last of Its Bubble Series - May 24, 2018