While the other Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow get the week off because of the holiday, The Flash will air on Tuesday night (It has election night off) with an episode centered on Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker) and her transformation into Killer Frost. We’ve seen Caitlin is still around in the photos from the 4-series crossover… but what happens this week? How will the team deal with her burgeoning powers? Wally West actor Keiynan Lonsdale told EW.com:
People will be pretty worried. Killer Frost from Earth-2 wasn’t a friendly foe. With Caitlin being scared of her powers, that can also be an issue, because when you push something away, the higher the chance of it being able to take over. That increases the fear. I think the team recognizes that and it’s another challenge they have to face.
I think the short future-vibe Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdez) did showing Vibe vs Killer Frost may have been taken out of context. But this does come down to the question of Nature vs Nuture. Having grown up differently than the Earth-2 Killer Frost, if Caitlin turns evil it will be because of the nature of her powers.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Pittsburgh Steelers - February 24, 2018
- John Oliver Victorious: Lawsuit Against Last Week Tonight Dismissed - February 24, 2018
- Flash Season 4: What Does Iris West-Allen’s Costume Tell Us? - February 24, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Back for Only 2 Weeks Before Taking Another Night Off - February 24, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Angela Zhou Added to Cast; Is She the Third Worldkiller? - February 24, 2018