Disneyland and Star Wars have held a special relationship, even years before Disney acquired the property. That’s why it was no surprise when the massive parks announced a bigger Star Wars themed section of their park in the future.
Well, now we have something concrete to show on that. Disney Parks have shown off this concept art of what they expect the portion of the park to look like by night at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Take a look:
The blog says:
As you can see, the land will take on a whole new dimension after dark and feature adventures and surprises around each corner. If you look close, the image reveals a peek at what you’ll discover in this all-new land located in the southwest corner of Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including one of the signature attractions that lets you take the controls of the Millennium Falcon.
I’ll tell you what, I do find Disneyland a magical place, and I’d love to see this area for sure. I can’t wait to see this made flesh.
- Call of Cthulhu Gets a Spooky New Gameplay Trailer - September 20, 2018
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is Coming to Nintendo Switch in Japan via Streaming - September 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Review: How the Spider Found His Spirit - September 14, 2018
- Yugi From Yu-Gi-Oh is Joining Jump Force - September 14, 2018