Disneyland and Star Wars have held a special relationship, even years before Disney acquired the property. That’s why it was no surprise when the massive parks announced a bigger Star Wars themed section of their park in the future.
Well, now we have something concrete to show on that. Disney Parks have shown off this concept art of what they expect the portion of the park to look like by night at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Take a look:
The blog says:
As you can see, the land will take on a whole new dimension after dark and feature adventures and surprises around each corner. If you look close, the image reveals a peek at what you’ll discover in this all-new land located in the southwest corner of Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including one of the signature attractions that lets you take the controls of the Millennium Falcon.
I’ll tell you what, I do find Disneyland a magical place, and I’d love to see this area for sure. I can’t wait to see this made flesh.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018