Disneyland and Star Wars have held a special relationship, even years before Disney acquired the property. That’s why it was no surprise when the massive parks announced a bigger Star Wars themed section of their park in the future.
Well, now we have something concrete to show on that. Disney Parks have shown off this concept art of what they expect the portion of the park to look like by night at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Take a look:
The blog says:
As you can see, the land will take on a whole new dimension after dark and feature adventures and surprises around each corner. If you look close, the image reveals a peek at what you’ll discover in this all-new land located in the southwest corner of Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including one of the signature attractions that lets you take the controls of the Millennium Falcon.
I’ll tell you what, I do find Disneyland a magical place, and I’d love to see this area for sure. I can’t wait to see this made flesh.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sold 3 Million Copies in 11 Days in the US - December 18, 2018
- Grab a Free Copy of Subnautica on the Epic Store Over the Holidays - December 18, 2018
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018