Frank Castle aka the Punisher debuted during the peak popularity of the Mego toy line, but by the time he became popular enough to warrant a figure, Mego had filed chapter 11 bankruptcy. Now for fans who always wanted the classic 8″ version of the vigilante you’re in luck. Diamond Select Toys have created the above figures as part of their Marvel Retro line put together in a single gift set. The set includes the classically styled white-gloved Punisher in vintage box along with two additional heads and outfits. The interchangeable head, hands and outfits allow you to create the three versions you see above.
Visit Diamond Select Toys for more information.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018