We are finally in the home stretch for The Last Guardian. The game, after its long, long, long development cycle is finally just 18 days away.
To really ram down how close we are, take a look at this new cinematic trailer for the title. It shows off some of the bad guys in the game, as well as Trico saving the day. Obviously this isn’t gameplay footage, but it is very pretty.
Take a look:
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018