We are finally in the home stretch for The Last Guardian. The game, after its long, long, long development cycle is finally just 18 days away.
To really ram down how close we are, take a look at this new cinematic trailer for the title. It shows off some of the bad guys in the game, as well as Trico saving the day. Obviously this isn’t gameplay footage, but it is very pretty.
Take a look:
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018
- Battlefield V Will Not Feature Any Lootboxes - May 24, 2018
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018