All day long, Bleeding Cool has been bringing you extensive coverage of Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn’s Facebook page, as part of an effort to become your number one stop for news that you could read if you just followed James Gunn on Facebook. The latest update may be the juiciest one yet. Apparently, some complete moron on a comic book news site has been posting stories about James Gunn, but using photos of other people with the last name Gunn.
Like, bro, do you even google image, bro?
Gunn noticed the issue, and reported it to his Facebook followers. And now, as the ouroboros known as the 24 hour comics news cycle continues to eat its own tail, we’re reporting on his Facebook post below:
Ha ha ha! What kind of dumbass would make a mistake like… oh. Oh crap.
The post has been liked thousands of times with hundreds of comments, including one by our own Editor-in-Chief, Rich Johnston:
Stay tuned for more coverage of James Gunn’s Facebook page, all day long, only on Bleeding Cool (and every other comic book website desperate for clicks, which is all of them, now that we think about it)!
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018