He was replaced on the book by Tess Fowler, though she was also later dropped.
The title is now relaunching with Image Comics by writer and co-creator Kurtis J Wiebe and new artist Owen Gieni of Negative Space, Glory and Manifest Destiny.
Newsarama ran the announcement, though Bleeding Cool found some previous fan art of the Rat Queens characters by Giani haging around the internet…
Rat Queens #1 returns in March…
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Dave Sim Parodies X-Men For New Comic, Giant-Size Jingles - October 17, 2018
- Blake Northcott and Donny Tran Launch New ‘What If?’ Line From Aspen in January 2019 Solicits - October 17, 2018
- Null Faeries #1 Launches in Action Lab January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Damian Wayne Gets A Crush – But Not on Crush (Teen Titans #23 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018