He was replaced on the book by Tess Fowler, though she was also later dropped.
The title is now relaunching with Image Comics by writer and co-creator Kurtis J Wiebe and new artist Owen Gieni of Negative Space, Glory and Manifest Destiny.
Newsarama ran the announcement, though Bleeding Cool found some previous fan art of the Rat Queens characters by Giani haging around the internet…
Rat Queens #1 returns in March…
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018
- Rolled & Told from E.L. Thomas and Tristan J. Tarwater Launches in Lion Forge September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018