Tonight’s Legends of Tomorrow takes the team back to the old west and brings them in contact with Jonah Hex (Johnathan Schaech) again. This time they’re there to stop a time aberration that has Hex’s arch-enemy Quentin Turnbull (Jeff Fahey) taking over all of the western United States. The clips below shows Hex after he is rescued by the team and the discovery of the aberration and then the second video Marc Guggenheim takes us behind-the-scenes of the episode.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs Thursdays at 8 PM on the CW
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What is the A.S.A. that Gambi was Talking About? - March 17, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 13 Recap: Principia - March 17, 2018