Tonight’s Legends of Tomorrow takes the team back to the old west and brings them in contact with Jonah Hex (Johnathan Schaech) again. This time they’re there to stop a time aberration that has Hex’s arch-enemy Quentin Turnbull (Jeff Fahey) taking over all of the western United States. The clips below shows Hex after he is rescued by the team and the discovery of the aberration and then the second video Marc Guggenheim takes us behind-the-scenes of the episode.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs Thursdays at 8 PM on the CW
- Jeff Parker and Bob Q Team for James Bond Origin - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger Season 1: Has Tyrone Found His Cloak? - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 13 Recap: You Know My Steez - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 12 Recap: Soliloquy of Chaos - June 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary – Peter David Talks the Finale of Battlestar Galactica vs Battlestar Galactica - June 20, 2018