Blizzard is pushing Heroes of the Storm hard right now. The popular MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) is doing a lot of things to change how MOBA’s work, varying the game play of different heroes and allowing you to customize each hero through a series of talent trees. Which means that even when you see your opponent, you can’t be sure exactly what they can do or what they are best suited for. Now it’s easy to see that the more popular the game is the more popular the Esports around it will be and Esports is big for Blizzard right now because of the recently announced Overwatch League. The first of the two videos below show that Blizzard is enticing you to play the game, giving you 5 free heroes if you play 30 games with a friend before January 4th and they also give you an Overwatch skin… getting you and your friend involved in both games.
The second video is more of an overview for folks who have never played the game.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018