Blizzard is pushing Heroes of the Storm hard right now. The popular MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) is doing a lot of things to change how MOBA’s work, varying the game play of different heroes and allowing you to customize each hero through a series of talent trees. Which means that even when you see your opponent, you can’t be sure exactly what they can do or what they are best suited for. Now it’s easy to see that the more popular the game is the more popular the Esports around it will be and Esports is big for Blizzard right now because of the recently announced Overwatch League. The first of the two videos below show that Blizzard is enticing you to play the game, giving you 5 free heroes if you play 30 games with a friend before January 4th and they also give you an Overwatch skin… getting you and your friend involved in both games.
The second video is more of an overview for folks who have never played the game.
- Carolina Panthers’ Price Tag Estimated Between $2.3 and $2.8 Billion - February 23, 2018
- American Pickers’ Mike Wolfe to Guest Star on NCIS - February 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #10 - February 23, 2018
- Gotham Season 4: Gordon and Fox Take on the Toy Master - February 23, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Stars in Netflix Adaptation of Dark Horse Graphic Novel ‘Polar’ - February 23, 2018