The trailer for Kong: Skull Island has finally been released, and it’s bananas! All of us here at Bleeding Cool are going absolutely ape over this trailer. So plant your big red butt cheeks in a chair and check it out!
Why are you all groaning? Okay, fine, enough monkey business. Here it is:
Directed by Jordan Vogt-Roberts, Kong: Skull Island is a reboot of the King Kong franchise starring Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, John Goodman, and John C. Reilly. The movie is set to climb to the top of the box office charts and swat away competitors on March 10, 2017!
- X-ual Healing: The Most Dangerous Game Played in Old Man Logan #41 - June 18, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Glob Herman Catfished in Old Man Logan #40 - June 17, 2018
- X-ual Healing: The New Avengers Finally Find a Wolverine in Adamantium Agenda #2 - June 17, 2018
- X-ual Healing: If You Like Violence and Nonstop Banter, You’ll Love Deadpool Assassin #1 - June 17, 2018
- Hulk Hogan Finally Helping Others Learn from His Mistakes - June 16, 2018