The trailer for Kong: Skull Island has finally been released, and it’s bananas! All of us here at Bleeding Cool are going absolutely ape over this trailer. So plant your big red butt cheeks in a chair and check it out!
Why are you all groaning? Okay, fine, enough monkey business. Here it is:
Directed by Jordan Vogt-Roberts, Kong: Skull Island is a reboot of the King Kong franchise starring Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, John Goodman, and John C. Reilly. The movie is set to climb to the top of the box office charts and swat away competitors on March 10, 2017!
- Now Everything You Knew About the Avengers Finding Captain America in the Ice Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018
- Dav Pilkey’s Dog-Man to Party Like It’s 1991 With 5 Million Copy Print Run - December 11, 2018
- New Comic Publisher TKO Launches With Big Name Creators and Revolutionary Ambitions - December 10, 2018
- Barnes & Noble Gets a Retailer-Exclusive Edition of Mister Miracle - December 10, 2018
- Cyclops Goes Old School in #XMenMonday Sneak Peeks - December 10, 2018