The trailer for Kong: Skull Island has finally been released, and it’s bananas! All of us here at Bleeding Cool are going absolutely ape over this trailer. So plant your big red butt cheeks in a chair and check it out!
Why are you all groaning? Okay, fine, enough monkey business. Here it is:
Directed by Jordan Vogt-Roberts, Kong: Skull Island is a reboot of the King Kong franchise starring Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, John Goodman, and John C. Reilly. The movie is set to climb to the top of the box office charts and swat away competitors on March 10, 2017!
- That Time Wolverine Came Back From the Dead… in 1990?! [X-ual Healing 9-12-2018] - September 18, 2018
- Is $500 Too Much for an Avengers Comics Box Set? What if It’s Over 2600 Pages? - September 18, 2018
- A Mutant Pride Parade for the Marvel Universe? Coming in Iceman #4 - September 18, 2018
- Thor and Hulk, Sitting in a Tree, D-A-T-I-N-G? - September 18, 2018
- The Return of Nate Grey and the Age of Apocalypse in December’s Uncanny X-Men - September 18, 2018