Fans of Archie Comics waiting desperately for the sexy, gritty teen drama Riverdale can finally rest easy. The CW revealed the show’s release date today as part of its mid-season schedule. Riverdale will air at 9PM on Thursdays, starting on January 26. Riverdale will push Supernatural’s airtime up to 8PM, which will in turn bump DC’s Legends of Tomorrow completely off Thursday nights! That’s not a bad thing, though. Legends of Tomorrow, which recently saw four episodes added to its order, will now air at 9PM on Tuesdays, immediately after The Flash, giving DC Comics shows a 2 hour block that night.
There’s also some good news for fans of iZombie. That show will return on April 4, also airing at 9PM on Tuesday nights, presumably after Legends of Tomorrow has finished the week before. Well, either that, or one show will air on Earth-1 while the other airs on Earth-2. Recently, iZombie showrunner and Matchbox 20 vocalist Rob Thomas denied rumors that this will be the final season of the show.
It looks like The CW’s plan to fill all of its time slots with comic book shows is progressing along nicely. Now if we could just get Arrow and Supergirl to air on the same night, we might be able to find time to have a life outside of television! Yay!
- John Cena Would Do Anything for Love and Nikki Bella… Yes, Even That - June 18, 2018
- Paige Assaulted, Body-Shamed by WWE Fan After Money in the Bank - June 18, 2018
- Women of Wrestling Coming to AXS TV in 2019 - June 18, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Lots of Origins and a Final Page Surprise in Domino #3 - June 18, 2018
- Sting (The Rocker) Says He’ll Write the Foreword to Hellblazer 30th Anniversary Book in Video - June 18, 2018