Netflix recently debuted the Little Prince which combined computer animation and stop motion animation. It tells the story of an old aviator who befriends a young girl and tries to open up her creativity by telling her the story of the Little Prince. Director Mark Osbourne decided to use the two different animation styles to show the different between the girl’s world and the story world. But he also decided that everything in the story world would be made of paper… a short but fascinating featurette has been released showing how it was done.
The Little Prince is now streaming on Netflix.
- Charlaine Harris and Christopher Golden’s ‘Cemetery Girl’ Moves to Dynamite - May 25, 2018
- A Look Inside Project Superpowers #1 by Rob Williams and Sergio Davila - May 25, 2018
- Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, and More in The Art of Halfbrick - May 25, 2018
- Robots Vs. Princesses Finds a Home at Dynamite - May 25, 2018
- Costume Department Logo Hints at Villain for Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3 - May 25, 2018