Netflix recently debuted the Little Prince which combined computer animation and stop motion animation. It tells the story of an old aviator who befriends a young girl and tries to open up her creativity by telling her the story of the Little Prince. Director Mark Osbourne decided to use the two different animation styles to show the different between the girl’s world and the story world. But he also decided that everything in the story world would be made of paper… a short but fascinating featurette has been released showing how it was done.
The Little Prince is now streaming on Netflix.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018