Netflix recently debuted the Little Prince which combined computer animation and stop motion animation. It tells the story of an old aviator who befriends a young girl and tries to open up her creativity by telling her the story of the Little Prince. Director Mark Osbourne decided to use the two different animation styles to show the different between the girl’s world and the story world. But he also decided that everything in the story world would be made of paper… a short but fascinating featurette has been released showing how it was done.
The Little Prince is now streaming on Netflix.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Pittsburgh Steelers - February 24, 2018
- John Oliver Victorious: Lawsuit Against Last Week Tonight Dismissed - February 24, 2018
- Flash Season 4: What Does Iris West-Allen’s Costume Tell Us? - February 24, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Back for Only 2 Weeks Before Taking Another Night Off - February 24, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Angela Zhou Added to Cast; Is She the Third Worldkiller? - February 24, 2018