Who decides who’s a psycho and who’s a vigilante? That’s a question Evelyn Sharp brings up in the new clip from this weeks Arrow that introduces us to the Vigilante. And that may be the theme of this whole season is a study of the what, if any, is the difference between the two. Also in the clip Rory Regan makes a surprisingly appropriate comparison of Oliver Queen to Captain Ahab… making Prometheus his Moby Dick.
Arrow airs Wednesdays at 8 PM on the CW.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018
- Theo Rossi on How There is Nothing Else Like Marvel’s Luke Cage on Television - June 23, 2018
- Mustafa Shakir on How Nyabinghi Music Helped Him Become Bushmaster - June 23, 2018