After four blockbuster films, you might think that Michael Bay has successfully destroyed the childhoods of all Transformers fans, but the man is nothing if not thorough. As part of his quest to completely eradicate any traces of those childhoods, Bay’s unholy franchise will return on June 13, 2017 with Transformers: The Last Knight, which can seriously harm a childhood just from its title alone. Presuming your childhood has fully surrendered to Bayformers, you might as well check out this IMAX featurette that shows off some of the first footage from the movie:
Aaaaaggghhh! It burns! It burns!
Transformers: The Last Knight is expected to be the last Transformers film directed by Bay, though there is a Bumblebee spinoff planned for 2018 and a sixth Transformers film in 2019, so if anybody’s childhood manages to survive, there’s always the chance he could return once more to finish the job.
- John Cena Would Do Anything for Love and Nikki Bella… Yes, Even That - June 18, 2018
- Paige Assaulted, Body-Shamed by WWE Fan After Money in the Bank - June 18, 2018
- Women of Wrestling Coming to AXS TV in 2019 - June 18, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Lots of Origins and a Final Page Surprise in Domino #3 - June 18, 2018
- Sting (The Rocker) Says He’ll Write the Foreword to Hellblazer 30th Anniversary Book in Video - June 18, 2018