After four blockbuster films, you might think that Michael Bay has successfully destroyed the childhoods of all Transformers fans, but the man is nothing if not thorough. As part of his quest to completely eradicate any traces of those childhoods, Bay’s unholy franchise will return on June 13, 2017 with Transformers: The Last Knight, which can seriously harm a childhood just from its title alone. Presuming your childhood has fully surrendered to Bayformers, you might as well check out this IMAX featurette that shows off some of the first footage from the movie:
Aaaaaggghhh! It burns! It burns!
Transformers: The Last Knight is expected to be the last Transformers film directed by Bay, though there is a Bumblebee spinoff planned for 2018 and a sixth Transformers film in 2019, so if anybody’s childhood manages to survive, there’s always the chance he could return once more to finish the job.
- Ahead of Ultimate Deletion, Matt Hardy Seeks Advice from Giraffe to Defeat Bray Wyatt - March 17, 2018
- Nikki Bella vs Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 35? One Superstar Likes the Idea (and It’s Nikki Bella) - March 17, 2018
- Roman Reigns Defeats Steroid Scandal to Earn Title Shot at WrestleMania - March 17, 2018
- Joe Quesada Draws 3 Versions of Daredevil for Daredevil #600 Retailer Exclusive Variants - March 17, 2018
- Former WWE Superstar Grandmaster Sexay Badly Beaten in Hotel Room Brawl with Chase Stevens - March 17, 2018