After four blockbuster films, you might think that Michael Bay has successfully destroyed the childhoods of all Transformers fans, but the man is nothing if not thorough. As part of his quest to completely eradicate any traces of those childhoods, Bay’s unholy franchise will return on June 13, 2017 with Transformers: The Last Knight, which can seriously harm a childhood just from its title alone. Presuming your childhood has fully surrendered to Bayformers, you might as well check out this IMAX featurette that shows off some of the first footage from the movie:
Aaaaaggghhh! It burns! It burns!
Transformers: The Last Knight is expected to be the last Transformers film directed by Bay, though there is a Bumblebee spinoff planned for 2018 and a sixth Transformers film in 2019, so if anybody’s childhood manages to survive, there’s always the chance he could return once more to finish the job.
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018
- Marvel Gives Dave Cockrum a Wraparound, Plus More Uncanny X-Men #1 Ch-Ch-Changes - October 18, 2018