It is true that Bleeding Cool has been a bit mean towards Brian Bendis for his seeming knowledge of geography when it comes to England. First by showing that Cambridge, England was in London (and possibly mixing up Cambridge, Massachusetts and Cambridge, England when reading a bio of Iron Man).
But in today’s Infamous Iron Man #2, giving us another scene in Cambridge…
What the hell is that? A gun? In Cambridge? Doing a little Google newsing reveals that the only guns used in Cambridge of late have been BB guns or fake firearms. No one walks around Cambridge with a gun in their bag, let alone shoots people who say their name, no matter what the provocation.
This is Cambridge, England! Maybe Bendis has been reading too much Inspector Morse…
Infamous Iron Man #2 by Brian Bendis and Alex Maleev is published today.
- Richard Corben Returns To Heavy Metal Magazine - October 23, 2017
- Armando Iannucci Comes To Forbidden Planet In London Tomorrow - October 23, 2017
- Rick Veitch’s Boy Maximortal: Killing Every Fancypants Fascist - October 23, 2017
- Free Paper Girls Comics In October 2017 Loot Crate (UNBOXING) - October 23, 2017
- Liam Sharp Has A Mystery New Comic For February 2018 - October 23, 2017