It is true that Bleeding Cool has been a bit mean towards Brian Bendis for his seeming knowledge of geography when it comes to England. First by showing that Cambridge, England was in London (and possibly mixing up Cambridge, Massachusetts and Cambridge, England when reading a bio of Iron Man).
But in today’s Infamous Iron Man #2, giving us another scene in Cambridge…
What the hell is that? A gun? In Cambridge? Doing a little Google newsing reveals that the only guns used in Cambridge of late have been BB guns or fake firearms. No one walks around Cambridge with a gun in their bag, let alone shoots people who say their name, no matter what the provocation.
This is Cambridge, England! Maybe Bendis has been reading too much Inspector Morse…
Infamous Iron Man #2 by Brian Bendis and Alex Maleev is published today.
- Comic Store In Your Future – How Did Venom #150 Sell For You? - June 26, 2017
- Hatchet Gets An Ongoing Series From American Mythology September 2017 Solicits - June 26, 2017
- Fried Pie Comics Covers For Dark Nights: Metal, Moonstruck And, Yes, Robotech - June 26, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes: The Unsolicited Wasp - June 26, 2017
- Saying Goodbye To James Hagemann, Who Helped Make My First Comic A Reality - June 26, 2017