It is true that Bleeding Cool has been a bit mean towards Brian Bendis for his seeming knowledge of geography when it comes to England. First by showing that Cambridge, England was in London (and possibly mixing up Cambridge, Massachusetts and Cambridge, England when reading a bio of Iron Man).
But in today’s Infamous Iron Man #2, giving us another scene in Cambridge…
What the hell is that? A gun? In Cambridge? Doing a little Google newsing reveals that the only guns used in Cambridge of late have been BB guns or fake firearms. No one walks around Cambridge with a gun in their bag, let alone shoots people who say their name, no matter what the provocation.
This is Cambridge, England! Maybe Bendis has been reading too much Inspector Morse…
Infamous Iron Man #2 by Brian Bendis and Alex Maleev is published today.
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018
- New Scene from Johnny English Strikes Again Airs at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Second Prints for Spider-Man, Silencer, Sideways, Terrifics and Wasted Space #1000 - April 25, 2018
- Jamie Lee Curtis Calls Virus a “Piece of Sh*t I Made in the ’90s” - April 25, 2018
- Harrison Ford, Patton Oswalt, and Tiffany Haddish in The Secret Life of Pets 2 - April 25, 2018