It is true that Bleeding Cool has been a bit mean towards Brian Bendis for his seeming knowledge of geography when it comes to England. First by showing that Cambridge, England was in London (and possibly mixing up Cambridge, Massachusetts and Cambridge, England when reading a bio of Iron Man).
But in today’s Infamous Iron Man #2, giving us another scene in Cambridge…
What the hell is that? A gun? In Cambridge? Doing a little Google newsing reveals that the only guns used in Cambridge of late have been BB guns or fake firearms. No one walks around Cambridge with a gun in their bag, let alone shoots people who say their name, no matter what the provocation.
This is Cambridge, England! Maybe Bendis has been reading too much Inspector Morse…
Infamous Iron Man #2 by Brian Bendis and Alex Maleev is published today.
- The Who’s Who Of The Valiant Universe In Divinity #0 - August 16, 2017
- More Demonstrations As To How Marvel Legacy Came Up With Their Numbers - August 16, 2017
- Second Prints For Metal #1, Mister Miracle #1, Totally Awesome Hulk #22, Captain America #25 And Generations: Thors - August 16, 2017
- Official Pepe The Frog Enamel Pins Coming To Comic Stores In October – What Could Go Wrong? - August 16, 2017
- DC Comics Gives Us A Nazi Batman, Coming To Detective Comics In November (Batwoman #6 Spoilers) - August 16, 2017