As part of the first episode of his new series Pop Culture Quest, Mark Hamill visited the DC Comics office and spent time with artist Jim Lee. We also get a tour of the office by DC Archivist Benjamin Le Clear. It’s a good 16 minute long video that includes an open of Hamill and a puppet named Pop… One of the best parts of the video is a trade proposed by Lee, he would draw and gift Hamill a sketch if Hamill would record a voice mail message as the Joker. Hamill points out that the last time he did that was for Mike Carlin who after a week had to disconnect his found because too many people were calling just to hear the message. Hamill also reveals where his take on the Joker’s voice may have come from.
Pop Culture Quest makes it’s debut on Comic Con HQ today.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Baltimore Ravens - February 22, 2018
- Titans Season 1: Jake Michaels Cast as Robotman for Doom Patrol Appearance - February 22, 2018
- A Tweet from Kylie Jenner Sent Snapchat’s Stock Plummeting - February 22, 2018
- Bosch Star Titus Welliver to Deal Meth on Chicago P.D. - February 22, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Is this Really an Adam Strange Series in Disguise? - February 22, 2018