For a long time, it had been expected that The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild would launch alongside the Nintendo Switch. March 2017, while never official as the date many expected the game.
Well, it seems that assumption was wrong. According to Nintendo insider Emily Rogers (corroborated by Eurogamer), the game will miss the Switch’s release. The title is expected to continue development through the end of 2016, followed by four-to-six months of testing.
This obviously isn’t a delay, since the game never had an official release date, but it has been years and years of waiting. Also, with this not being it, I guess we will just have to see what the Switch’s big first party launch title will be.
- Capcom are Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Coming to Xbox One Next Month - June 21, 2018