For a long time, it had been expected that The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild would launch alongside the Nintendo Switch. March 2017, while never official as the date many expected the game.
Well, it seems that assumption was wrong. According to Nintendo insider Emily Rogers (corroborated by Eurogamer), the game will miss the Switch’s release. The title is expected to continue development through the end of 2016, followed by four-to-six months of testing.
This obviously isn’t a delay, since the game never had an official release date, but it has been years and years of waiting. Also, with this not being it, I guess we will just have to see what the Switch’s big first party launch title will be.
- F1 2015 is Free to Pick Up Right Now Thanks to Humble Bundle - March 23, 2018
- Detroit: Become Human Gets 3 Trailers to Show Off Its Protagonists - March 23, 2018
- Overwatch League: Dallas Fuel’s Tank Woes Continue as New Tank OGE is Suspended Before Even Arriving - March 23, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Working On AAA RPG Set to Release By 2021 (And it’s Not Cyberpunk 2077) - March 23, 2018
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018