For a long time, it had been expected that The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild would launch alongside the Nintendo Switch. March 2017, while never official as the date many expected the game.
Well, it seems that assumption was wrong. According to Nintendo insider Emily Rogers (corroborated by Eurogamer), the game will miss the Switch’s release. The title is expected to continue development through the end of 2016, followed by four-to-six months of testing.
This obviously isn’t a delay, since the game never had an official release date, but it has been years and years of waiting. Also, with this not being it, I guess we will just have to see what the Switch’s big first party launch title will be.
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018