I’m a fan of the Harry Potter movies and I’m looking forward to the upcoming Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. But for the first time in any of the movies, the new clip they’ve released today actually made me hungry for strudel… and I don’t even like strudel that much. In this clip Queenie Goldstein (Alison Sudol) uses magic to make an apple strudel that looks delicious.
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them opens November 18th.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018
- Theo Rossi on How There is Nothing Else Like Marvel’s Luke Cage on Television - June 23, 2018
- Mustafa Shakir on How Nyabinghi Music Helped Him Become Bushmaster - June 23, 2018