Gone Home is a somewhat controversial game, but it is one I really like. It helped solidify its genre as one with a real following and remains relevent today.
If you ever wanted to pick it up, but couldn’t find the money to do so, you can now download the game for nothing. Developer on the game, Steve Gaynor has put the game up for download on Itchio, and tweeted:
— Steve Gaynor (@fullbright) November 12, 2016
You can donate what you want to help raise money for Lambda Legal, and the copy will remain yours regardless.
If you haven’t tried the game, I would absolutely say, give it a go. It’s a really unique experience and one worth the 2 hours or so it takes to finish. Have at it.
- Destiny 2’s Next DLC Set to Launch December 4th - November 16, 2018
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018