Gone Home is a somewhat controversial game, but it is one I really like. It helped solidify its genre as one with a real following and remains relevent today.
If you ever wanted to pick it up, but couldn’t find the money to do so, you can now download the game for nothing. Developer on the game, Steve Gaynor has put the game up for download on Itchio, and tweeted:
— Steve Gaynor (@fullbright) November 12, 2016
You can donate what you want to help raise money for Lambda Legal, and the copy will remain yours regardless.
If you haven’t tried the game, I would absolutely say, give it a go. It’s a really unique experience and one worth the 2 hours or so it takes to finish. Have at it.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018