Gone Home is a somewhat controversial game, but it is one I really like. It helped solidify its genre as one with a real following and remains relevent today.
If you ever wanted to pick it up, but couldn’t find the money to do so, you can now download the game for nothing. Developer on the game, Steve Gaynor has put the game up for download on Itchio, and tweeted:
— Steve Gaynor (@fullbright) November 12, 2016
You can donate what you want to help raise money for Lambda Legal, and the copy will remain yours regardless.
If you haven’t tried the game, I would absolutely say, give it a go. It’s a really unique experience and one worth the 2 hours or so it takes to finish. Have at it.
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018
- Miramar is Finally Coming to PUBG on Xbox One Tomorrow - May 23, 2018
- PES 2019 Announces Seven New Liecensed Leagues - May 23, 2018
- Sunset Overdrive Could be Coming to PC - May 23, 2018
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018