Ant-Man was a fun enough addition to the MCU, with the film bringing a little levity to proceedings on Earth. It did however suffer a little by not having an amazing villain in Yellow Jacket.
However, at one point, he wasn’t the only bad guy set to be in the film. Arnim Zola, last seen in Captain America: The Winter Soldier as a talking computer, was at one point set to turn up in the film. We know this thanks to concept artist Josh Nizzi sharing a bunch of different takes on the character. He looks quite different too, with mechanical constructions having different ways of showing Zola’s face. It’s not clear why he didn’t end up making it into the movie, but these are interesting to look at regardless.
Here is one, but make sure to go to Nizzi’s website to see more.
- EA Play Announced – and It’s Bringing the Next Battlefield and Anthem with It - February 22, 2018
- You Can Dress as Gordon Freeman in Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition if You Pre-Order - February 22, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets 10 Minutes of Footage Showing Off Boss - February 22, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Has Sold 1 Million Copies - February 22, 2018
- Warcraft 3 Patch Drops As Remaster Rumours Begin to Hot Up - February 22, 2018