To accompany the release of Dave McKean‘s new graphic novel Black Dog: The Dreams of Paul Nash. here is a short film by Joseph Briffa which will be appearing during an upcoming Paul Nash exhibition at the Tate gallery in London.
Filmed at his home in Rye, McKean talks about his process and approach, with a focus on his recent work.
You get a good look at some of his pages, his sketchbook and keen viewers will be able to spot key physical props from many of his works….
- A Few Comic Book Exclusives For WonderCon 2017… - March 24, 2017
- San Diego Comic Con To Open A Comics Museum In San Diego, In 2018 - March 24, 2017
- Rodriguez Publishing Abandons Mister Fantastic Trademark - March 24, 2017
- Marvel Promises Fewer Tie-Ins For Secret Empire, But Will Take Over The Comics Industry With Hydra Nation - March 24, 2017
- God Country #1 Goes To Fourth Printing As First Printing Sells For $200 - March 24, 2017