To accompany the release of Dave McKean‘s new graphic novel Black Dog: The Dreams of Paul Nash. here is a short film by Joseph Briffa which will be appearing during an upcoming Paul Nash exhibition at the Tate gallery in London.
Filmed at his home in Rye, McKean talks about his process and approach, with a focus on his recent work.
You get a good look at some of his pages, his sketchbook and keen viewers will be able to spot key physical props from many of his works….
- Marvel Comics Liquidates the Retailer Liquidation List: Almost 1000 Titles Must Go - December 16, 2017
- Could We Get an Exclusive Star Wars Comic Featuring Rey in This Month’s Loot Crate? - December 16, 2017
- I Like Bi Books and I Cannot Lie: Elizabeth Beier’s Trials and Errors - December 16, 2017
- Shonen Magazine to Run “Marvel Manga Awards” to Recruit Japanese Marvel Talent - December 16, 2017
- A New Age of Comics Begins in Albuquerque, New Mexico - December 16, 2017