To accompany the release of Dave McKean‘s new graphic novel Black Dog: The Dreams of Paul Nash. here is a short film by Joseph Briffa which will be appearing during an upcoming Paul Nash exhibition at the Tate gallery in London.
Filmed at his home in Rye, McKean talks about his process and approach, with a focus on his recent work.
You get a good look at some of his pages, his sketchbook and keen viewers will be able to spot key physical props from many of his works….
- The Fuzzy Wet Nosed Hounds of Justice! - August 20, 2017
- The Unlicensed Marvel/DC/Fantastic Four Funfair Ride Of Olde London Town - August 20, 2017
- Will You Tweet #WhereIsLoisLaneMerchandise? - August 20, 2017
- Hope Nicholson’s Collection Of Intersectional Gothic Romance Stories, Now On Kickstarter - August 20, 2017
- The Comic Store That Will Order All The Marvel Lenticular Covers, Actually - August 20, 2017