To accompany the release of Dave McKean‘s new graphic novel Black Dog: The Dreams of Paul Nash. here is a short film by Joseph Briffa which will be appearing during an upcoming Paul Nash exhibition at the Tate gallery in London.
Filmed at his home in Rye, McKean talks about his process and approach, with a focus on his recent work.
You get a good look at some of his pages, his sketchbook and keen viewers will be able to spot key physical props from many of his works….
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017