To accompany the release of Dave McKean‘s new graphic novel Black Dog: The Dreams of Paul Nash. here is a short film by Joseph Briffa which will be appearing during an upcoming Paul Nash exhibition at the Tate gallery in London.
Filmed at his home in Rye, McKean talks about his process and approach, with a focus on his recent work.
You get a good look at some of his pages, his sketchbook and keen viewers will be able to spot key physical props from many of his works….
- DC Comics To Publish Batman Lost And Hawkman Found One-Shots For Dark Nights: Metal - June 23, 2017
- Greg Pak Is Joined By Hit Artists TBD And TBD For Weapon X Not-A-Relaunch For Marvel Legacy - June 23, 2017
- Antarctic Press Publishes ‘President Pence’, And Other Solicits For September 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Feel The Force of A New Jedi’s Effect On Advance Reorders - June 23, 2017
- Donny Cates’ Next Debut Comic To Follow God Country, Redneck And Babyteeth, Reactor And Other September 2017 Solicits From Vault - June 23, 2017