I’m incredibly happy Pacific Rim 2 is happening. It looked touch and go there for a little while for the franchise, but with somewhat of a side step, the film will be going forward with John Boyega starring and Steven S. DeKnight.
In fact, the film is going into production starting today, as revealed by Boyega himself on Instagram. Along with that, we now have the official name for the movie too:
Pacifc Rim Maelstrom.
Take a look:
The fact the sequel has forgone the ‘2’, my assumption is that this will really sever most ties with the last film, besides key events. We will have to see what details eek out though.
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018