This is a bit of clean up more than anything, but it is always nice to get 100% confirmations.
Speaking to the Toronto Sun, Marvel’s Kevin Feige confirmed that Michael Keaton will be playing The Vulture in Spider-Man: Homecoming. When talking about upcoming villains, Feige said:
We’ve had a wish list and most of them in the near-term are coming together. Cate Blanchett is playing Hela in Thor: Ragnarok. Michael Keaton’s Vulture in Spider-Man is something.
If you’ve been following the production of the film in even a minor capactiy, this shouldn’t be surprising in the least, but like I said, nice to get 100% confirmation.
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018