This is a bit of clean up more than anything, but it is always nice to get 100% confirmations.
Speaking to the Toronto Sun, Marvel’s Kevin Feige confirmed that Michael Keaton will be playing The Vulture in Spider-Man: Homecoming. When talking about upcoming villains, Feige said:
We’ve had a wish list and most of them in the near-term are coming together. Cate Blanchett is playing Hela in Thor: Ragnarok. Michael Keaton’s Vulture in Spider-Man is something.
If you’ve been following the production of the film in even a minor capactiy, this shouldn’t be surprising in the least, but like I said, nice to get 100% confirmation.
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018