Christopher Priest, in chatting about the upcoming issues of Deathstroke, tells of how Deathstroke learns about who is trying to kill his daughter in issue #5, but the cliffhanger in issue #6 is so good that you’ll forget everything else up until then.
Deathstroke will also have to deal with a decision he made in issue #1 coming back to bite him. Meanwhile Rose goes to Jericho to find out how to deal with their dad.
And amazingly, Priest compares Deathstroke to Dr. Gregory House as someone who is incapable of showing love and chooses the worst ways possible to express it… like hiring a hitman to kill your own daughter so you can spend time with her in the guise of protecting her. This may just redefine the term ‘Dysfunctional Family’.
Deathstroke #6 is on sale now.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018