One of the most amazing things at Blizzcon is the cosplayers. The quality of the costumes are at such a high level that it shows the love the people wearing the costumes have for the characters. Though the contest has always been a highlight of the show, I had special interest as for the first time a friend and fellow guild member was part of the contest. Sockninja Cosplay entered as Tarecgosa. Though she didn’t win, the image below shows how good her costume really was. Photo by Jimmy Harris.
Blizzard has released the compilation of costumes below and there is a video of the whole costume contest at the bottom.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018