The Comic Mint, which you can find at thecomicmint.com, have just listed a new auction with the 100% of the proceeds going to the Hero Initiative, with evidence of the donation presented on their site. The Hero Initiative (http://heroinitiative.org) is a charity that I personally support in anyway I can… it raises money to help aid comic creators in need. Ranging from assisting with everything from medical expenses, bills or simple helping put food on the table. It’s an organization that gives back to the talented individuals who have given so much to readers in an industry that for the longest time and in many ways still doesn’t take care of the talent that makes it go.
The auction is for a 3 cover variant set for Star Wars: Dr. Aphra #1 with cover art done by up and coming artist Ashley Witter. The Book is exclusive to Legends Comics and The Brain Trust Facebook group. The covers are color (3,000 print run), Black and White (1,500 print run) and Pink Variant (1,500 print run).
Sets can also be purchased at $54.95 with a limit of 2 per customer. 100% of profits will be donated to the Hero Initiative. Sets can be purchased here:
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018