I took the kids to see this when it was in Earl’s Court, London, featuring Matt Smith as the Doctor. An interactive experience full of effects, hands-on travel in space and time, the arrival of the Daleks and an actual TARDIS materialising in the same room as us. Oh and the Doctor recruiting us as his companions. We loved it. And from its semi-permanent home in Cardiff now, I am aware of many Americans especially who come to the UK and make the trip specifically for the Exhibition.
Well, you don’t have long. “Semi-permanent” is right.
The Doctor Who Experience, currently starring Peter Capaldi, is to close next summer, as its five-year lease in Cardiff Bay is up.
It may move somewhere else, that is still unsure.
Tick, tick, tick…
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018