I took the kids to see this when it was in Earl’s Court, London, featuring Matt Smith as the Doctor. An interactive experience full of effects, hands-on travel in space and time, the arrival of the Daleks and an actual TARDIS materialising in the same room as us. Oh and the Doctor recruiting us as his companions. We loved it. And from its semi-permanent home in Cardiff now, I am aware of many Americans especially who come to the UK and make the trip specifically for the Exhibition.
Well, you don’t have long. “Semi-permanent” is right.
The Doctor Who Experience, currently starring Peter Capaldi, is to close next summer, as its five-year lease in Cardiff Bay is up.
It may move somewhere else, that is still unsure.
Tick, tick, tick…
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018