I took the kids to see this when it was in Earl’s Court, London, featuring Matt Smith as the Doctor. An interactive experience full of effects, hands-on travel in space and time, the arrival of the Daleks and an actual TARDIS materialising in the same room as us. Oh and the Doctor recruiting us as his companions. We loved it. And from its semi-permanent home in Cardiff now, I am aware of many Americans especially who come to the UK and make the trip specifically for the Exhibition.
Well, you don’t have long. “Semi-permanent” is right.
The Doctor Who Experience, currently starring Peter Capaldi, is to close next summer, as its five-year lease in Cardiff Bay is up.
It may move somewhere else, that is still unsure.
Tick, tick, tick…
- Aspen Relaunches No World in November 2018 Solicits - August 14, 2018
- Zenescope Launches Comics Festival for Its Biggest Fans – or at Least Those with $99 Memberships - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Comics Put the Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler on the Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018