There was a report this week that The Predator was going to a pretty unexpected place, the suburbs. It sounded odd, but this is Shane Black and he does love to subvert expectations.
Alas, this doesn’t seem like it will be the case. Collider are saying that Black personally reached out to the site and confirmed that the film won’t take place in a suburban area. Besides reconfirming that this will be a sequel and not a reboot, it doesn’t seem there is too much more shared.
This certainly makes more sense, as getting the Predator back on Earth might have taken some doing. However, there is a small part of me that kind of wishes that Shane Black was directing a Predator movie set in a mundane environment. That could have been pretty wild, even if a little silly.
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018