There was a report this week that The Predator was going to a pretty unexpected place, the suburbs. It sounded odd, but this is Shane Black and he does love to subvert expectations.
Alas, this doesn’t seem like it will be the case. Collider are saying that Black personally reached out to the site and confirmed that the film won’t take place in a suburban area. Besides reconfirming that this will be a sequel and not a reboot, it doesn’t seem there is too much more shared.
This certainly makes more sense, as getting the Predator back on Earth might have taken some doing. However, there is a small part of me that kind of wishes that Shane Black was directing a Predator movie set in a mundane environment. That could have been pretty wild, even if a little silly.
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018