The biggest news for Heroes of the Storm was the introduction of two new heroes: Varian Wrynn and Ragnaros and the unveiling of a new map: Blackheart’s Revenge. Blizzard has released a big of development footage for each of these new elements in the game.
Starting off with the former King of Stormwind, fans of World of Warcraft recently watch Varian Wrynn lose his life in battle with the Legion just outside the Tomb of Sargeras. It was a crushing blow to players… but take heart as Varian is now playable in the Nexus.
Another major WoW character to be brought in to the Nexus is Ragnaros, the first real raid boss ever introduced in Warcraft at the center of Molten Core. The mechanics for this character not only gives you a powerful hero, but allows you to become a raid boss on the map.
And Blackheart’s Revenge introduces a pretty unique map into the gameplay that includes a ghost ships in a harbor that regular ships couldn’t really move around in.
- Black Panther Comes to Late Night – Chadwick Boseman to Host SNL - March 18, 2018
- Will & Grace Revival Gets Season 2 Expansion and Season 3 Renewal - March 18, 2018
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018