The biggest news for Heroes of the Storm was the introduction of two new heroes: Varian Wrynn and Ragnaros and the unveiling of a new map: Blackheart’s Revenge. Blizzard has released a big of development footage for each of these new elements in the game.
Starting off with the former King of Stormwind, fans of World of Warcraft recently watch Varian Wrynn lose his life in battle with the Legion just outside the Tomb of Sargeras. It was a crushing blow to players… but take heart as Varian is now playable in the Nexus.
Another major WoW character to be brought in to the Nexus is Ragnaros, the first real raid boss ever introduced in Warcraft at the center of Molten Core. The mechanics for this character not only gives you a powerful hero, but allows you to become a raid boss on the map.
And Blackheart’s Revenge introduces a pretty unique map into the gameplay that includes a ghost ships in a harbor that regular ships couldn’t really move around in.
- Lucifer Season 4 Details and Plans to Hit SDCC Still - June 19, 2018
- Jeremy Jordan Thanks the Fans, Cast and Crew of Supergirl - June 19, 2018
- What the Final Scene of Supergirl Tells Us About Season 4 - June 19, 2018
- Exclusive Extended Previews of Barbarella #7, James Bond: The Body #6 and More - June 19, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Looking at the Huge Changes from the Finale - June 19, 2018