So far we’ve seen him pop up in a flashback and as a hologram on The Flash and his gun showed up this week on Legends of Tomorrow… but when will we get the real Leonard Snart (Wentworth Miller) back? We know he will show up in the midseason finale as Captain Cold teams up with Reverse-Flash, Damien Darhk and Malcolm Merlyn as the Legion of Doom. Just how will that work? Executive Producer Greg Berlanti told EW.com:
It’s the ultimate bad guy team up. We just finished the script for an episode that we’ve been tentatively calling ‘Legion of Doom’ that’s all from the bad guys’ perspective.
Seems like they need at least one more for the Legion… like Deathstroke or Vandal Savage.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Answer to the Black Canary Image from this Weekend - March 19, 2018
- Freeform Releases New Poster for Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger - March 19, 2018
- Syfy’s Nightflyers Changes Showrunners Before Pilot is Filmed - March 19, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Will Have John Constantine Full-Time - March 19, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner and Kristina Deak-Linsner Team for New Vampirella Series - March 19, 2018