So far we’ve seen him pop up in a flashback and as a hologram on The Flash and his gun showed up this week on Legends of Tomorrow… but when will we get the real Leonard Snart (Wentworth Miller) back? We know he will show up in the midseason finale as Captain Cold teams up with Reverse-Flash, Damien Darhk and Malcolm Merlyn as the Legion of Doom. Just how will that work? Executive Producer Greg Berlanti told EW.com:
It’s the ultimate bad guy team up. We just finished the script for an episode that we’ve been tentatively calling ‘Legion of Doom’ that’s all from the bad guys’ perspective.
Seems like they need at least one more for the Legion… like Deathstroke or Vandal Savage.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 10 Recap: Take It Personal - June 19, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 9 Recap: DWYCK - June 19, 2018
- Lucifer Season 4 Details and Plans to Hit SDCC Still - June 19, 2018
- Jeremy Jordan Thanks the Fans, Cast and Crew of Supergirl - June 19, 2018
- What the Final Scene of Supergirl Tells Us About Season 4 - June 19, 2018