The Predator is slowly ramping up, with the film about ready to go into production. Shane Black‘s next has a big chance of being a lot of thriller/horror fun by way of… well, being written and directed by Shane Black.
THR have just reported that Olivia Munn is in negotiations to join the film, and will be taking up the role of a scientist. There isn’t too much known past that, but always nice to get the cast together.
However, there was another interesting tidbit in the report. The outlet say that we aren’t going back to a jungle, a frozen planet or even a city for this film. No, instead we are going to suburbia.
That is a pretty small scale to wage monster battle on, but this being Black, I’m sure there is a very deliberate, maybe even humour filled reason we are off to your back yard. I really do want to find out more about this now.
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform - August 14, 2018
- Sumo Digital has Bought The Chinese Room – Game in More Traditional Genre Coming - August 14, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege is Getting a Free Weekend This Week - August 13, 2018