Marvel are going hell for leather to bump up their marketshare towards the end of the fourth quarter of 2016. We looked at the immense number of exclusive retailer variants they had lined up for October and November.
But December takes this even further. A full eleven of them in one month.
POWER MAN AND IRON FIST: SWEET CHRISTMAS ANNUAL #1
GWENPOOL HOLIDAY SPECIAL: MERRY MIX-UP!
INHUMANS VS X-MEN #1
ROCKET RACCOON #1
Retailers are usually able to commission exclusive covers for such a comic from Marvel, paying a fee to the artist, then ordering 3000 copies or more, or 1500 of an additional black-and-white version, which they can then sell on for any price they wish…
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018
- Venom #8 And Captain America #5 Have Very Similar Final Page Twists… (SPOILERS) - November 14, 2018
- When Was Iceman In the Fantastic Four? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018