Marvel are going hell for leather to bump up their marketshare towards the end of the fourth quarter of 2016. We looked at the immense number of exclusive retailer variants they had lined up for October and November.
But December takes this even further. A full eleven of them in one month.
POWER MAN AND IRON FIST: SWEET CHRISTMAS ANNUAL #1
GWENPOOL HOLIDAY SPECIAL: MERRY MIX-UP!
INHUMANS VS X-MEN #1
ROCKET RACCOON #1
Retailers are usually able to commission exclusive covers for such a comic from Marvel, paying a fee to the artist, then ordering 3000 copies or more, or 1500 of an additional black-and-white version, which they can then sell on for any price they wish…
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018