There’s no stopping the man. Frank Cho may have been inducted into the Lucca Hall Of Fame in Italy, and been presented with scurrilous artwork by his hero Milo Manara, but the man needs to know when to stop.
Such as attending exhibitions with explicit full frontal nudity on display. Or full back nudity. It all depends upon where you stand.
“David by Michelangelo at the Academia and the Cathedral of Florence. Sweet Baby Jesus. My jaw dropped when I saw these two. Simply stunning. Seeing photos of these and seeing them in real life are two different things. Just awe-inspiring.”
Frank, you are utterly shameless. Outrage!
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018
- Three Competing Creative Teams for Wonder Woman? - October 15, 2018
- David F Walker… Not Writing Flash for DC Comics - October 15, 2018