There’s no stopping the man. Frank Cho may have been inducted into the Lucca Hall Of Fame in Italy, and been presented with scurrilous artwork by his hero Milo Manara, but the man needs to know when to stop.
Such as attending exhibitions with explicit full frontal nudity on display. Or full back nudity. It all depends upon where you stand.
“David by Michelangelo at the Academia and the Cathedral of Florence. Sweet Baby Jesus. My jaw dropped when I saw these two. Simply stunning. Seeing photos of these and seeing them in real life are two different things. Just awe-inspiring.”
Frank, you are utterly shameless. Outrage!
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018
- As DC Comics Leaves, Diamond Previews Gets A Manga Section, and Toys Get the Back Cover - February 23, 2018
- Marvel Comics Bets the Farm on Donny Cates at ComicsPRO - February 23, 2018
- Cerebus Gives Us ‘Dates Of Future Past’ in May - February 23, 2018