There’s no stopping the man. Frank Cho may have been inducted into the Lucca Hall Of Fame in Italy, and been presented with scurrilous artwork by his hero Milo Manara, but the man needs to know when to stop.
Such as attending exhibitions with explicit full frontal nudity on display. Or full back nudity. It all depends upon where you stand.
“David by Michelangelo at the Academia and the Cathedral of Florence. Sweet Baby Jesus. My jaw dropped when I saw these two. Simply stunning. Seeing photos of these and seeing them in real life are two different things. Just awe-inspiring.”
Frank, you are utterly shameless. Outrage!
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018