There’s no stopping the man. Frank Cho may have been inducted into the Lucca Hall Of Fame in Italy, and been presented with scurrilous artwork by his hero Milo Manara, but the man needs to know when to stop.
Such as attending exhibitions with explicit full frontal nudity on display. Or full back nudity. It all depends upon where you stand.
“David by Michelangelo at the Academia and the Cathedral of Florence. Sweet Baby Jesus. My jaw dropped when I saw these two. Simply stunning. Seeing photos of these and seeing them in real life are two different things. Just awe-inspiring.”
Frank, you are utterly shameless. Outrage!
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018