There’s no stopping the man. Frank Cho may have been inducted into the Lucca Hall Of Fame in Italy, and been presented with scurrilous artwork by his hero Milo Manara, but the man needs to know when to stop.
Such as attending exhibitions with explicit full frontal nudity on display. Or full back nudity. It all depends upon where you stand.
“David by Michelangelo at the Academia and the Cathedral of Florence. Sweet Baby Jesus. My jaw dropped when I saw these two. Simply stunning. Seeing photos of these and seeing them in real life are two different things. Just awe-inspiring.”
Frank, you are utterly shameless. Outrage!
- Comic Store In Your Future – The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018
- Letitia Wright Would Rather Be the New Black Panther Than the New Iron Man - May 26, 2018
- David Harewood Promises Big Changes to Supergirl at the End of Season 3 - May 26, 2018
- 15 Things to Pick Up at MCM London Comic Con 2018 Today - May 26, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018