At Blizzcon 2016, it was just announced that Diablo III will be adding a new hero class next year… the Necromancer. This was a class that was playable in Diablo II but has been missing so far in the new game. The Necromancer class will become available next year. There will also be two new free zones and a special anniversary patch that will recreate the original Diablo game within Diablo III.
This is the 20th anniversary of the game. In the recreation, you will be able to take any of your existing characters or create a new one. The game will be limited to 8 degrees of movement as the original one and there will be a blur / pixelate filter over the graphics to recreate Diablo as best as they can. You will return to Tristram and face off against the four big bosses from the original game.
- Supergirl Season 3: 14 Photos From the ‘Darkside of the Moon’ - May 22, 2018
- Arrow Season 7: Buzz Building Over 2 New Characters - May 22, 2018
- Exclusive Look Inside The Suit Trade Paperback from Dennis Calero - May 22, 2018
- Syfy Releases Video to Hype Krypton’s Second Season Renewal - May 22, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: How to Defeat The Thinker Without Him Knowing - May 22, 2018