It seems like nobody can get anything out on time these days. We recently learned that The Flash may see its release date pushed back after director Rick Famuyima abruptly departed the production. The Deadpool sequel hasn’t announced any delays, but they’ve recently lost a director and a composer, so it wouldn’t be surprising if that ends up getting pushed back too. The Sandman movie can’t seem to keep anyone on staff at all, and doesn’t even have a release date. And the less said about Marvel’s super-mega-crossover event Civil War 2, the better.
Now, the movie adaptation of The Dark Tower has seen its release date pushed back, from February 17 to July 28. Though the movie is already filmed, Sony apparently wants more time to work on visual effects and promotion, according to a report from EW. The film stars Idris Elba, Matthew McConaughey, and All-New Wolverine writer Tom Taylor. The film is based on the first of a series of novels by prolific author Stephen King, all of which were really good except the last two, in my objective opinion.
- The Charlie Brown Reboot You Never Knew You Needed is Back on Kickstarter for Weapon Brown: Aftershock - March 19, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – It’s Not a Happy Birthday for Logan in Weapon X #15 - March 19, 2018
- Dark Horse to Collect Matt Kindt’s 3 Story: The Secret History of the Giant Man in New Expanded Edition - March 19, 2018
- Braun Strowman Must Find Partner for WrestleMania Tag Team Title Match; Here’s the 3 Most Likely Choices - March 19, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – Drinking, Killing, and Portable Storage Technology in Old Man Logan #36 - March 19, 2018