Scott Pilgrim vs. The World – The Game was delisted from the Playstation Network and X-Box Live at the end of 2014, after a successful three and a half year run. Delisting, in which downloadable games are removed from digital stores and no longer available to purchase, affects many licensed games, much to the dismay of fans. As a testament to the greatness of the pixel art beat ’em up, fans are still trying to get their hands on it today. Rumor has it download codes, which don’t expire and will still lead gamers to the holy grail, can still be purchased at stores like Gamestop, but Scott Pilgrim creator Bryan Lee O’Malley would love to see it rereleased, and he took to Twitter to make a case for it.
Well, as long as he puts that stuff out so we can all buy it, I don’t see any problem with that.
So how about it, Ubisoft? Don’t you believe in bringing happiness to people’s lives?
- The Debut of Thorshach in Next Week’s Thor #8 - December 14, 2018
- IDW Plans Weekly Ghostbusters Event for April with 4 Teams - December 14, 2018
- DC Pulls Heroes in Crisis Poison Ivy Death Cover at Tom King’s Request - December 14, 2018
- Valiant Leaks Classified White Board with Clues for Next 12 Months of Plans - December 14, 2018
- The Fate of Cyclops Revealed in Next Week’s Extermination Finale - December 14, 2018