There are two new books available for Dungeons & Dragons. One is part of the Ologies series and the second is a coloring book featuring Monsters and Heroes.
Dungeonology offers Volotham Geddarm’s insights into the Forgotten Realms. With vivid illustrations and information about how to form adventuring parties, how rogues disarm traps, and how clerics can turn undead monsters, among many other topics, as well as novelties including a breathtaking fold-out map of the Sword Coast, Dungeonology is an incomparable resource for aspiring heroes. You’ll want it at the table during your next adventure.
What better way to decompress post-adventure than by meditatively coloring elves, dwarves, halflings, dragons, monsters, and other denizens of the Forgotten Realm? Monsters and Heroes of the Realms Coloring Book provides just that release, along with sixteen pages of full-color original images to help inspire you, and a few blank map grids for plotting your next D&D encounter.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018
- Theo Rossi on How There is Nothing Else Like Marvel’s Luke Cage on Television - June 23, 2018
- Mustafa Shakir on How Nyabinghi Music Helped Him Become Bushmaster - June 23, 2018
- Jeph Loeb on the Successful Formula for the Marvel / Netflix Series - June 23, 2018