There are two new books available for Dungeons & Dragons. One is part of the Ologies series and the second is a coloring book featuring Monsters and Heroes.
Dungeonology offers Volotham Geddarm’s insights into the Forgotten Realms. With vivid illustrations and information about how to form adventuring parties, how rogues disarm traps, and how clerics can turn undead monsters, among many other topics, as well as novelties including a breathtaking fold-out map of the Sword Coast, Dungeonology is an incomparable resource for aspiring heroes. You’ll want it at the table during your next adventure.
What better way to decompress post-adventure than by meditatively coloring elves, dwarves, halflings, dragons, monsters, and other denizens of the Forgotten Realm? Monsters and Heroes of the Realms Coloring Book provides just that release, along with sixteen pages of full-color original images to help inspire you, and a few blank map grids for plotting your next D&D encounter.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Season Finale Synopsis Released - March 22, 2018
- Read Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files: Fool Moon #1, Part of Dynamite’s Latest Digital Bundle - March 22, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s Rachel Bloom to Appear on iZombie - March 22, 2018
- Magicians Season 3, Episode 11: Messing Around with Time - March 22, 2018
- Supernatural Season 13: Things are Going to Get Rough for Sam - March 22, 2018