Ghost Recon: Wildlands has potential from what I’ve played of it. Getting a crew together to take on drug dealers in a really open map could be a lot of chaotic fun if done right. I do however think it is a weird sell to those who won’t quite wrap their head around its openness.
Luckily, it seems most people will get time with the game before it launches. During an earnings call (via GameSpot), Ubisoft’s CEO Yves Guillemot said the game would have an open beta next quarter, presumably meaning January-March. On top of that there will also be closed betas, all intended to kick the tires of the servers.
I’m interested in seeing how this one hits people. When I played it, it felt quite unfocused both in good and bad ways, so seeing it in the hands of the public and how they play it will be interesting for sure.
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018
- Miramar is Finally Coming to PUBG on Xbox One Tomorrow - May 23, 2018
- PES 2019 Announces Seven New Liecensed Leagues - May 23, 2018
- Sunset Overdrive Could be Coming to PC - May 23, 2018
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018