Ghost Recon: Wildlands has potential from what I’ve played of it. Getting a crew together to take on drug dealers in a really open map could be a lot of chaotic fun if done right. I do however think it is a weird sell to those who won’t quite wrap their head around its openness.
Luckily, it seems most people will get time with the game before it launches. During an earnings call (via GameSpot), Ubisoft’s CEO Yves Guillemot said the game would have an open beta next quarter, presumably meaning January-March. On top of that there will also be closed betas, all intended to kick the tires of the servers.
I’m interested in seeing how this one hits people. When I played it, it felt quite unfocused both in good and bad ways, so seeing it in the hands of the public and how they play it will be interesting for sure.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018