Ghost Recon: Wildlands has potential from what I’ve played of it. Getting a crew together to take on drug dealers in a really open map could be a lot of chaotic fun if done right. I do however think it is a weird sell to those who won’t quite wrap their head around its openness.
Luckily, it seems most people will get time with the game before it launches. During an earnings call (via GameSpot), Ubisoft’s CEO Yves Guillemot said the game would have an open beta next quarter, presumably meaning January-March. On top of that there will also be closed betas, all intended to kick the tires of the servers.
I’m interested in seeing how this one hits people. When I played it, it felt quite unfocused both in good and bad ways, so seeing it in the hands of the public and how they play it will be interesting for sure.
- Destiny 2’s Next DLC Set to Launch December 4th - November 16, 2018
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018