Hi folks, Jude Terror here. Part of my mission here at Bleeding Cool is to FIGHT THE POWER and eliminate the TYRANNY of EXCLUSIVE content on comic book websites. With that in mind, I’ll be trying to liberate every EXCLUSIVE preview, EXCLUSIVE variant cover image, and EXXXCLUSIVE fluff interview from Big Comics’ media partners at every opportunity. I’m like the Che Guevara of comics EXCLUSIVES, if Che Guevara weren’t killed in Bolivia and was allowed to live to reach his fat Elvis period.
Today, we’ve got a preview for Mosaic #2, part of Marvel’s ongoing “try to make The Inhumans a thing” initiative, which the ugly watermarks on the images will tell you came from Comic Book Resources. From the creative team of Geoffrey “Jeff” Thorne, Khary Randolph, Andres Mossa, and Emilio Lopez. The book has a letterer too, but they don’t currently have any legal rights, so we don’t have to mention his name. The preview also includes covers by both Julian Tedesco Totino and Keron Grant. The book is set to hit stores on November 9.
- X-Men: Bland Design – A Familiar Foe Returns in Astonishing X-Men #8 - February 23, 2018
- Justice League Shocker: Zack Snyder Likes Anti-Whedon Post on Social Media - February 23, 2018
- Gene Ha’s Mae Comes to Lion Forge with New Series - February 23, 2018
- Report: Chevy Chase Involved in Road Rage Altercation - February 23, 2018
- Bam Bam Bigelow, Kid Rock Rumored as Last 2018 WWE Hall of Fame Inductees - February 23, 2018