Hi folks, Jude Terror here. Part of my mission here at Bleeding Cool is to FIGHT THE POWER and eliminate the TYRANNY of EXCLUSIVE content on comic book websites. With that in mind, I’ll be trying to liberate every EXCLUSIVE preview, EXCLUSIVE variant cover image, and EXXXCLUSIVE fluff interview from Big Comics’ media partners at every opportunity. I’m like the Che Guevara of comics EXCLUSIVES, if Che Guevara weren’t killed in Bolivia and was allowed to live to reach his fat Elvis period.
Today, we’ve got a preview for Mosaic #2, part of Marvel’s ongoing “try to make The Inhumans a thing” initiative, which the ugly watermarks on the images will tell you came from Comic Book Resources. From the creative team of Geoffrey “Jeff” Thorne, Khary Randolph, Andres Mossa, and Emilio Lopez. The book has a letterer too, but they don’t currently have any legal rights, so we don’t have to mention his name. The preview also includes covers by both Julian Tedesco Totino and Keron Grant. The book is set to hit stores on November 9.
- CM Punk’s Former Best Friend, Colt Cabana, is Suing Him for $1.2 Million - August 15, 2018
- To Sue Former Aide Omarosa, Donald Trump Hires Hulk Hogan’s Lawyer from Gawker Lawsuit - August 15, 2018
- Carnage Set for Return in Web of Venom: Carnage Born - August 15, 2018
- Senators Elizabeth Warren and Brian Schatz Demand Investigation Into Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter, “Mar-a-Lago Cronies” Over VA Influence - August 15, 2018
- DC to Make Waves with Justice League/Aquaman Drowned Earth Crossover in November - August 15, 2018