That’s the thing about time traveller like Kang. And… other versions of Kang.
And at the end of Avengers #1, we get a look ahead at the coming year in Marvel’s Avengers…
With an end-of-universe Old Man Vision, an Iron Doom complete with cloak, commanding the Avengers, the revival of an unknown Avenger from the grave, and the Champions fighting the Avengers, holding the line…
So now you don’t need to read any more issues. That’s how it works, right?
- David Ziggy Greene, Signing & Talking for Scene & Heard at Orbital Comics Tomorrow - May 25, 2018
- Solo Continues the Fireflying of the Star Wars Universe – A Spoiler-Free Review - May 24, 2018
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018