That’s the thing about time traveller like Kang. And… other versions of Kang.
And at the end of Avengers #1, we get a look ahead at the coming year in Marvel’s Avengers…
With an end-of-universe Old Man Vision, an Iron Doom complete with cloak, commanding the Avengers, the revival of an unknown Avenger from the grave, and the Champions fighting the Avengers, holding the line…
So now you don’t need to read any more issues. That’s how it works, right?
- Marvel Comics Put The Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler On The Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018
- Tomorrows Infinity Wars #2 Gets a Surprise Spoiler Variant - August 14, 2018
- A Wicked + A Divine Interactive Experience at Thought Bubble - August 14, 2018