That’s the thing about time traveller like Kang. And… other versions of Kang.
And at the end of Avengers #1, we get a look ahead at the coming year in Marvel’s Avengers…
With an end-of-universe Old Man Vision, an Iron Doom complete with cloak, commanding the Avengers, the revival of an unknown Avenger from the grave, and the Champions fighting the Avengers, holding the line…
So now you don’t need to read any more issues. That’s how it works, right?
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018