That’s the thing about time traveller like Kang. And… other versions of Kang.
And at the end of Avengers #1, we get a look ahead at the coming year in Marvel’s Avengers…
With an end-of-universe Old Man Vision, an Iron Doom complete with cloak, commanding the Avengers, the revival of an unknown Avenger from the grave, and the Champions fighting the Avengers, holding the line…
So now you don’t need to read any more issues. That’s how it works, right?
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018